Last Modified: November 1st, 2022
|NCG Palm Bay, Inc.||160 Malabar Rd. SW, Suite 120, Palm Bay, FL 32907|
|NCG Acworth, Inc.||4421 Cinema Dr., Acworth, GA 30101|
|NCG Northeast Plaza, Inc.||3365 Buford Hwy., Suite 920, Atlanta, GA 30329|
|NCG Marietta, Inc.||1050 Powder Springs St., Marietta, GA 30064|
|NCG Norcross, Inc.||6135 Peachtree Pkwy, Suite 501, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092|
|NCG Peachtree City, Inc.||55 Fischer Crossings Blvd., Sharpsburg, GA 30277|
|NCG Savannah, Inc.||3001 Skidaway Rd., Savannah, GA 31404|
|NCG Snellville, Inc.||2125 East Main Street SE, Snellville, GA 30078|
|NCG Stone Mountain, Inc.||1825 Rockbridge Road, Suite 13A, Stone Mountain, GA 30087|
|NCG Alton, Inc.||160 Alton Square, Alton, IL 62002|
|NCG Yorkville, Inc.||1505 North Bridge St., Yorkville, IL 60560|
|NCG Auburn, Inc.||1111 Smaltz Way, Auburn, IN 46706|
|Alma Cinema, Inc.||3002 W. Monroe St. Alma, MI 48801|
|NCG Battle Creek, Inc.||5775 Beckley Road, Suite 208, Battle Creek, MI 49015|
|Coldwater Cinema, Inc.||414 N. Willowbrook Road, Coldwater, MI 49036|
|NCG, Inc.||8220 Trillium Circle Ave., Grand Blanc, MI 48439|
|Greenville Cinemas, Inc.||1500 N. Lafayette Rd., Greenville, MI 48838|
|NCG Lansing, Inc.||2500 Showtime Dr., Lansing, MI 48912|
|Lapeer Cinemas, Inc.||1650 DeMille Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446|
|Midland Cinemas, Inc.||6540 Cinema Dr., Midland, MI 48640|
|Owosso 3 Cinemas, Inc.||314 E. Comstock St., Owosso, MI 48867|
|NCG Kingston, Inc.||1300 Ulster Ave., Kingston, NY 12401|
|NCG Monroe, Inc.||1911 Dickerson Blvd., Monroe, NC 28110|
|NCG Spartanburg, Inc.||1985 E. Main St., Spartanburg, SC 29307|
|NCG Gallatin, Inc.||1035 Greensboro Dr., Gallatin, TN 37066|
|NCG Kingsport, Inc.||2101 Fort Henry Drive, Kingsport, TN 37664|
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On https://ncgmovies.com/ (our “Website”) and our mobile application.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Offline and in-person at a movie theater location.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to us, including on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at: email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about our customers, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you (such as the movies for which you purchase tickets); and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
4. Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect may include:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our Website or visiting our movie theater. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, purchasing tickets, subscribing to our email list, using our rewards program, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
5. Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information related to your use of our mobile application, including usage details, traffic data, location data, logs, device information, stored information and files, metadata, and other similar information.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
7. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information.
- To provide you with notices about your account and rewards.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To improve how we offer our products and services.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. If you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
8. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the business entities in the NCG family of companies, or their assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the NCG family of companies about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To third parties who provide services to or facilitate the use of our mobile app, such as mobile carriers
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
9. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. There are mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers and Other Emails from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by adjusting your user preferences using the link at the bottom of NCG emails sent to you, or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a purchases, service experience, or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. For example, you can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
10. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
12. Contact Information